Thread: Nancy Grace

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nancy Grace

I watched Nancy Grace on CNN tonight only because Lou Dobbs was to be on. She is a fourth generation immigrant??? and her family only knew how to did potatos. I thought I would retch. Then Anderson Cooper did his big thing in downtown LA and I changed the channel.
    I am sick and tired of this rhetoric. No other group of immigrants that have ever come to this country has had state funded support. AND they came here legally. How twisted can someone make things to fit their own agenda?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lee
    I lost all respect for her tonight as well! I won't watch her anymore.

yes, alas, i too used to watch Nancy....but she's off the list of nightly shows now.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Not only is she off my list - but so is Court TV - my very favority channel and the only reason I got a satellite dish.

She has gone off the deep end

I got an inkling she was when I saw her interview the Mexican mother of the lost child. I don't mean to say she should have been anything but kind to the mother - but there was just something there that was so pathetic in her groveling to the mother. Maybe I was just looking for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by lee
    I lost all respect for her tonight as well! I won't watch her anymore.
    Nancy Grace was a kook anyway.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn