Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas bound Tarheels ??? MMP

Any Tarheels thinking they might be interested in going to Texas in October for the MMP operation ?? Lets start thinking about a car pool trip.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tarheel Carpool

I might be interested in a trip that way come October...

I would like to think I can do more than just write these daily letters to my Senators and Representatives...
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

Good, I am thinking either car pool or convey to make sure that there would be help for those going should something happen. We have a little time before MMP decides if and when.

The last thing I saw was they are thinking of one around Oct.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tar Heels

If you come though Dallas, I offer my home and my grill (my ribs and burgers are famous) to all in transit. An Army travels on it's stomach Just like the Underground Railroad, baby.
    PM me for directions.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Re: Tar Heels

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    If you come though Dallas, I offer my home and my grill (my ribs and burgers are famous) to all in transit. An Army travels on it's stomach Just like the Underground Railroad, baby.
    PM me for directions.

Sixx
    best watch out, I'm an ole army snake eater and might just show up with mess kit in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    PM me for directions.

Sixx
    best watch out, I'm an ole army snake eater and might just show up with mess kit in hand.
    I'm a crusty ol' Army sergeant (now retired), so I'm sure I could scrounge up a mess kit, and a canteen and cup too!

I'll be watching the MMP site to see what dates they set out, but I'm sure I can do something in Oct. Let's stay in touch to work out the details.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Rarius
    PM me for directions.

Sixx
    I'm a crusty ol' Army sergeant (now retired), so I'm sure I could scrounge up a mess kit, and a canteen and cup too!

I'll be watching the MMP site to see what dates they set out, but I'm sure I can do something in Oct. Let's stay in touch to work out the details.
    Think I will rerun this post a few times so other tarheels can see it.

Lets see if we can keep this up and find some more NC minutemen

If you come though Dallas, I offer my home and my grill (my ribs and burgers are famous) to all in transit. An Army travels on it's stomach :D Just like the Underground Railroad, baby.
    PM me for directions.

Sixx
    best watch out, I'm an ole army snake eater and might just show up with mess kit in hand. :wink:
    Come on down. No need for a mess kit. I will set out the good china, you know the stuff that we have only used MAYBE twice 8)
    I know how to cook rattlesnake and there is no shortage of it around here. So, Sixx's famous burgers and ribs and rattlesnake. Any more menu request? 8)
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

PM me for directions.

Sixx
    Come on down. No need for a mess kit. I will set out the good china, you know the stuff that we have only used MAYBE twice
    I know how to cook rattlesnake and there is no shortage of it around here. So, Sixx's famous burgers and ribs and rattlesnake. Any more menu request?
    Sixx, lets see how many folks we can get interested in this possible MMP mission. Your hospitality is most gracious.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast